Hello and Welcome to MD podcast. I am Danish Bhatti.
This week podcast will be an interview with Movement Disorder experts on their approach to ataxic patient for diagnosis and management. I will be sharing my insights and approaches and we will review various other approaches. Diagnosing a patients etiology of ataxia is a tough job. And we will be picking some of the best brains to do it. The guests have not prepared and I have caught them by surprise. Let’s see if they can think on their feet. You will find interesting range of approaches and differences in practice which is the art of movement disorders. And like always we will look into the personal side of our guests.
– I will start with my approach to an ataxic patients. Here is what I would do.
– Lets find out from Dr Torres how he will approach ataxic patients. Dr Torres is the program director for movement disorders fellowship and director of movement disorders center.
– Lets ask Dr Bertoni to share some of his infinite wisdom with us. Dr Bertoni is the director of Parkinson Disease clinic. John what do you do when you are seeing a patient who has been unsteady or falling.
– Lets ask Dr Hellman on some her experiences and her approach to ataxic patient. Dr Hellman is the director for our HD Center of Excellence. What if it is a young patient.-
– Lets ask some of our fellows.
Its remarkable how fascinating the world of Movement Disorders is and just to look at one facet of it can mesmerize you. I hope you are as thrilled as I am about todays episode. Your feedbacks and suggestions are highly appreciated. So write to us at email@example.com and follow me on twitter @DanishBhatti_MD. Hope to see you next time. Caio Caio